Saturday 7 June 2014

Hats off to the Indian Army

         
  Hello friends!I had been to a Hindi movie called "Holiday."It was ultra amazing and just loved it.Its based on soldier of Indian army.By the end of the movie I was truly inspired by the Indian army.
          Hats off to the Indian army for their INCREDIBLE WORK! It's so true that not many of us even think about the soldiers of the army who are risking their lives to protect the country.We just enjoy with our friends,family,movies,parties etc.But the soldiers risk their lives,sacrifice everything-even their families and protect the country.Really soldiers are a form of God,I believe.Not only Indian army,every army in this world needs to be saluted.The work they do is just TEREFFIC.
           We sometimes feel bad if we miss a movie,a party or something.But the soldiers work day in and day out,sacrifice everything and protect us.Hats off to all the soldiers in this world.
           However I am not that strong minded to leave my family and join army but it doesn't mean I can't do anything for my nation.I will change myself in positive way and change minds of as many people as possible in a positive wat and spread humanity among humans.This will make world such a better place to live that there won't be need of a army as there won't be ENEMIES in this world,if all humans become HUMANS.
           Once again hats off to the INDIAN ARMY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment