Wednesday 28 May 2014

Stop blaming,start DOING

           Wow!!!!Engineering is actually a perfect combo of fun and learning.But it depends on both the students and teachers.Many times students complain teachers are not good and also the teachers complain that students are not interested.But as we know we can't clap using only one hand so it depends on both of teachers and students.The ones who blame others keep blaming but the ones who try to make things better rather than just blaming go further and also GROW further in life.
          The reason for me writing this blog post is I am nearing to completion of third year of engineering but when I look back,all that I could see was complaints that teachers are not good,college not good etc.So I Atleast wanted to be different from others and hence I thought Atleast realizing that blaming won't take us anywhere will help me grow as a person and hence decided to write this blog post.This blog post will also remind me in life forever not to blame but to get up and take action and make things better!!!
        Thank you for reading this blog post of mine.Kindly comment if in anyways I can change my blog posts and can help me IMPROVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment