Wednesday 28 May 2014

Engineering lab externals

         Hello everyone!As I have mentioned earlier I am doing my engineering and am in third year now.So it's almost the end of third year as only exams are left.Today was one of the lab externals.The subject was microprocessor.
          I would like thank god for his blessings as well as pat myself for having put brilliant efforts that helped me rock my lab externals today.
       I had lab in the morning batch which was at 830am.So day started with fresh air and good preparation for the lab external.Then got ready and left home and reached college on time.But the funny thing was the external examiner only became late today.He came 15mins late and then the exam started and it went on well.However struggled when I couldn't find the mistakes because of which I wasn't getting the output but  repeated trials helped me get the output and finally completed the lab external of microprocessor on a happy note.
         I am even more happy not just because I got output but because this exam was a confidence booster to me as well.It was the first exam after my accident,seeing myself having recovered from the injury and doing the first exam well has increased my confidence.I am sure that I will put my best efforts for the remaining exams and will rock in them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment