Thursday 20 March 2014

First operation in my life

         This day again adds on to one of the unforgettable days of my life.Today was the day I undergone an Operation for the first time in my life.I had met with an accident previous night and had got multiple fractures in the biceps region of my left hand.My left palm inner muscles could be seen as the upper skin was completely gone.So there was an operation wherein a steel plate was placed for support and bone grafting was done.Plastic surgery has been done to the palm as well.
         I would like to thank a million to the doctor who performed my operation-Bharath Kadadi.He was just brilliant and amazing.He just made me feel one thing that nothing has happened to me and he is someone who makes patient strengthen himself very soon and hence am I strengthened.It will definitely take a while for me to recover but I am happy that atleast my mind has recovered and is ready for ACTION. 
   All for good:-):-)

No comments:

Post a Comment