Saturday 22 March 2014

Bharath Kadadi-An Amazing doctor

            Hello friends! As I had shared in my previous blog post,I had met with an accident and it had an serious impact on me leaving my left hand with multiple fractures.Well,I want to dedicate this blog post to that special person who has made things alright after the accident and my left hand will be back to normal very soon.It is Dr.Bharath Kadadi who has performed my operation very SUCCESSFULLY.
             Dr.Bharath Kadadi is an amazing orthopaedic surgeon.He also has a hospital of his own called "Bengaluru Hand Centre."This is a brief introduction about him. I want to compile this blog post about Dr.Bharath Kadadi as a person and character what I felt after having seen him for several days.
            As all doctors are life savers I would like to thank Dr.Bharath Kadadi for making things so very fine which was quite miserable 20 days back.Other than that he is an awesome doctor who is always energised.A doctor should be a person with ultimate energy such that the patient automatically gets energy transferred by the doctor and I swear Dr.Bharath Kadadi is one such doctor.His presence used to make me feel more relieved than in his absence because of the energy and aura he carried.He is someone who dint handle me delicately but did it strongly so that I become STRONG and not DELICATE.I have learnt many things from him and I would like to thank him once again.All in all an amazing doctor.Though I was unlucky to have met with an accident,I was lucky enough to get such a wonderful doctor.
           However he might have felt me that I am weak just because I shouted many times during pain but doctor(Uncleji) I am very strong than what you might be feeling about me now.Will prove my strength soon.
         All the very best for this amazing doctor.Hope he continues his good work and becomes even more Amazing:-).

1 comment:

  1. Very proud of you Bharath! Keep up with your healing touch, pleasant disposition and more and more accolades wished for you.

    ReplyDelete